From the New York Times best-selling creator of the Against All Grain series comes 125 recipes for gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo comfort food, from nourishing breakfasts and packable lunches to quick and easy, one-pot, and make-ahead meals to get satisfying dinners at the table fast.
Beloved food blogger and New York Times best-selling creator Danielle Walker is back with 125 recipes for comforting weeknight meals. This is the food you wish to have to eat each day, made healthful and delicious with Danielle’s proven techniques for taking out allergens without sacrificing flavor. As a mother of three, Danielle knows how you can get dinner (and breakfast and lunch) at the table quickly and easily. Featuring hearty dishes to start the day, on-the-go items for lunch, satisfying salads and sides, and healthy re-creations of comfort food classics like fried chicken, sloppy Joes, shrimp and grits, chicken pot pie, and lasagna, plus circle of relatives-friendly sweets and treats, this selection of essential, allergen-free recipes will develop into the most-used cookbook on your shelf. With meal plans and grocery lists, dozens of sheet-pan suppers and one-pot dishes, and a complete chapter devoted to make-ahead and freezer-friendly meals, following a grain-free and paleo diet just got a little easier.
* Four weeks of meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Instant Pot, slow cooker, one-pot, sheet-pan, and 30-minute recipes
* Packed lunch chart with creative ideas for school, work, and lunches at the go
* Make-ahead meals, including freezer and leftover options
* Dietary classifications for egg-, tree nut-, and nightshade-free dishes, plus designations for Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)