The Abuja Rail is the first Light Rail network in West Africa. The rail project has been in the works for over 11 years. The Government of Jonathan handed over the project at 63% completion and the remaining 37% was fast-tracked to completion by this Government of PMB.
I say kudos to this Administration for the Completion of the Project. More Pix below: