President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday, January 12, met with seven governors from the northern region of the country behind closed-doors at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja just minutes after the Jumaat prayers.
The event will bring together companies with products and services relevant to the African markets, government delegations, high-profile African leaders, project developers and international investors.
- Identify emerging investment trends, opportunities and risks.
- Understand political risk from experts across multiple jurisdictions in Africa.
- Broaden your exposure in the investment marketplace and create a positive impression.
- Align your brand to the “African Growth Story” and position your commitment to the region.
- Break-out sessions about investment opportunities – how, where, and why to invest in Africa.