On the controversial monorail which he started and is yet to be commissioned, Amaechi blamed the Wike administration for not completing the project. According to him, the political differences between the Jonathan administration and Buhari administration has not forced the latter to abandone all the projects the former started while in office. He said he expected such maturity from the Wike administration.
The event will bring together companies with products and services relevant to the African markets, government delegations, high-profile African leaders, project developers and international investors.
- Identify emerging investment trends, opportunities and risks.
- Understand political risk from experts across multiple jurisdictions in Africa.
- Broaden your exposure in the investment marketplace and create a positive impression.
- Align your brand to the “African Growth Story” and position your commitment to the region.
- Break-out sessions about investment opportunities – how, where, and why to invest in Africa.