The letter read, “In accordance with provisions of Section 8 of the National Human Rights Commission Act 2010, I have the pleasure to present Mr. Anthony Okechuwku Ojukwu for confirmation as the Executive Secretary of the National Human Rights Commission by the Senate.”
The event will bring together companies with products and services relevant to the African markets, government delegations, high-profile African leaders, project developers and international investors.
- Identify emerging investment trends, opportunities and risks.
- Understand political risk from experts across multiple jurisdictions in Africa.
- Broaden your exposure in the investment marketplace and create a positive impression.
- Align your brand to the “African Growth Story” and position your commitment to the region.
- Break-out sessions about investment opportunities – how, where, and why to invest in Africa.