he song “Gyara Kayanka”, or “Put your house in order” in the local Hausa language, accuses local lawmakers of being selfish and corrupt. “They asked me why I sniff around other people’s affairs which clearly shows that my kidnap had to do with my work as a singer,” Daukaka said to AFP, speaking from a hospital in Lamurde.
The event will bring together companies with products and services relevant to the African markets, government delegations, high-profile African leaders, project developers and international investors.
- Identify emerging investment trends, opportunities and risks.
- Understand political risk from experts across multiple jurisdictions in Africa.
- Broaden your exposure in the investment marketplace and create a positive impression.
- Align your brand to the “African Growth Story” and position your commitment to the region.
- Break-out sessions about investment opportunities – how, where, and why to invest in Africa.